Ideal Location, Great Attractions
Middleton is the perfect place to stay
Minutes from the University of Wisconsin campus and the State Capitol, Middleton is the perfect place to stay when you’re in the Madison area or visiting nearby motorcoach attractions, such as House on the Rock and Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesen in Spring Green or Olbrich Botanical Gardens in Madison.
Middleton offers the area’s best motorcoach-friendly lodging options, plus great local attractions, including:
- The Mustard Museum – The mustard mecca, featuring 5,000 jars, bottles and tubes from all 50 states and 60 countries.
- Greenway Station – Redefines the shopping mall. Completely innovative. Groups love it!
- Capital Brewery – Tour and taste the internationally-renowned, award-winning brewery.
- Clasen’s European Bakery – Tour one of the finest European-style bakeries in North America.
- Happy Pastime – See Wisconsin’s largest display of Hummel figurines. Shipping available.
- Orchids Garden Centre and Nursery – Discover the amazing orchid!
- Middleton Historical Museum – Includes extensive collection of Depression-era glass.
One visit and you’ll understand—Middleton is the ideal place for groups to stay in southern Wisconsin.